- I don’t budget my tip money. If I happen to get more than $30, then I’ll put the rest into my student loan savings account, which is a hassle to withdraw money from (aka catering to my lazy side).
- I use my tip money for extra things like coffee, clothes, etc.
- When I need things like textbooks, glasses, or w/e, if my savings are more than 1200, I can swing it. Otherwise, I start several piggy bank funds.
Right now my piggy bank fund will be an investor piglet. I know one day I will run out of ink and won’t have enough money to afford it. So..might as well start now.
- pays my shopping spree laden credit card bill this month
- loans me my tuition money for the summer because I forgot to send in a form for the student loans
- randomly tells me he’s thinking of buying me a car for graduation that isn’t as old as I am
- and just now, told me to go to the cell phone store and ask about the iphone plans because he’s getting me one for my birthday, therefore rendering lloyd with the death trap that is my cell phone.
but the best moment probably was when I asked him about kier’s phone, he interrupted and said while laughing hysterically, “kier’s not my priority right now, he’s going to be in FIRST YEAR university, you’re a senior.”
but really all I could hear was kier’s not my priority right now kier’s not my priority right nowkier’s not my priority right nowkier’s not my priority right nowkier’s not my priority right nowkier’s not my priority right nowkier’s not my priority right now